The future of IoT (the Internet of Things)
- April 7, 2019
When talking about the Internet, everyone just thinks about computers, tablets, smartphones or you name it. But, it all changed nowadays. We are not just talking about connected devices we use daily, but we are talking about robotic machines of all sorts-from vacuum cleaners, through washing machines, to toys, door locks and this list can go on and on. The Internet of Things works in a way where it connects literally everything with the Internet. How will that affect our future? How will our future look like? Check out the predictions below!
1. IoT devices. It is believed how just in five years, there will be more than 21 billion IoT devices created. It definitely seems like how everything will be connected, right?
2. Smart cities. We can expect to have more smart cities with time. What does that mean? It means that cities will implement some new smart technologies with a purpose to save money and time. The looks of the cities will also change. We will literally live in one connected ''net''.
3. AI. Everyone is talking about AI, and there is definitely a reason why is that so. It will become stronger and more powerful. People will use it for a different purpose.
4. Virtual reality. We will be able to see and experience games, movies, and anything you can imagine in a different dimension. It will all become our ''second reality''. And yes, it will look and feel completely real.
5. Smart cars. Self-driving cars will become our reality. Everything will be connected to the Internet.
6. Cyber attacks. Cyber attacks will become different and stronger. We need to create new models for fighting against those. Nevertheless, at least routers will become stronger and safer.What is your first thought about the Internet of Things? Do you think of it as something good or bad?